Friday, March 09, 2007

Voyerism



I found a website that had many of the affidavits and other documents (such as e-mails) released by the Orlando district attorney's office (or was it the police?) in relation to the Nowak/Oefelein/Shipman affair, and I'm sure the media will spend much time deciding who is to blame for what all happened, but how can we the public really judge, and when it comes down to it, who are we to have such free access to the private lives of these three? I doubt that there is a single individual reading this who wouldn't be mortified at having their conversations with their loved ones plastered all over the national headlines. It would be horrifying.

For now, I am done commenting on the whole topic. I will be removing the posts about Lisa Nowak and William Oefelein very soon. So if you felt like leaving comments about the posts, you can leave them here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home