Monday, March 19, 2007
- Name: bill
- Location: Hollister, California, United States
My primary job is working as a software engineer. I specialize in manufacturing and test software. I've done stints in the disk drive industry, medical device industry, and in product firmware development. I am a middle-aged white dude, if such generalities matter to you. I am basically a lefty with centrist tendencies (or am I a centrist with lefty tendencies?). I am a radical agnostic, and I vote.
- Persistent Signs of Conspiracy
- Enumeration: The Last Straw
- For a Fistful of Dollars
- Death of Luna: Alarmist or Silly? You Decide..
- Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
- In Case Details Disappear in the News
- Rovers Racing at Furlongs per Fortnight
- Planetary Exclusivity: Evicting Pluto
- Who's Marriage is it Anyway? and Why this Might Ma...