Wednesday, June 13, 2007
- Name: bill
- Location: Hollister, California, United States
My primary job is working as a software engineer. I specialize in manufacturing and test software. I've done stints in the disk drive industry, medical device industry, and in product firmware development. I am a middle-aged white dude, if such generalities matter to you. I am basically a lefty with centrist tendencies (or am I a centrist with lefty tendencies?). I am a radical agnostic, and I vote.
- The President's Space Program: the Strangeness of ...
- ESA Attempting to Dictate Commercial Spaceflight S...
- Radiation Fed Fungi to Feed Future Flyers
- Troublesome Tanks of Foaminess
- XCOR @ NASA
- A Plea for Civility
- Falcon 1 Demo 2 Flight Highlights
- You May Resume Breathing
- Waiting with Bated Breath
- Persistent Signs of Conspiracy